View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 08:22 AM   #44 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Hello all, just wanted to chime in. I'll be getting a Q50 in the fallowing month or so. Pretty excited for the step up. Looking to do a fast intentions exhaust, stillen intakes, and full audio upgrade. Looking to do a 2014 AWD version simply because of work.

I do have a question to Q50 owners. If your heated seats are in AUTO, does that mean when you start the car they come on? Trying to plan out my remote start for it.
Don't buy a 2014. You will hate life because of InTouch. Get a 2015. All of the hardware behind the infortainment was upgrade - memory and processors. The 14s are cheap as piss solely because of that. Unless you know something about swapping out that entire center stack you'll find yourself two miles down the road after startup still waiting on apps to load.

If the seats are in auto, the preferences are paired to whichever key you programmed whichever slot for. I.E. key 1 was used to set preferences for setting 1 and key 2 was used to set number 2, whichever key starts the car automatically chooses its preferred setting.

Good luck! The Q50 is an extremely underrated car. You will enjoy it.