View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zthirty4NISMO
Base Member

Drives: DRKNITE
Zthirty4NISMO is on a distinguished road

Update: edited initial post with future plans/wish-list (in no particular order) and also added to post #3 with a few additional pics. I welcome any feedback relating to the mods especially in the future section. As mentioned initially, I would like to begin upgrading necessary components for FI beforehand that may require a break-in period or is a good idea to do beforehand. Right now my thoughts are clutch/flywheel (incl. slave cyl.), master cylinder, SS clutch line, differential, diff bushings, brakes/rotors, coolings ducts, SS lines.

I do a lot of research on this forum and have read many of the important performance threads from start to finish (re-read, re-read, re-read..) including many product review threads, and following other members builds so I would like to think I have a decent vision and plan for the future of my car, even if it takes me a few years
Always Dry || AROSPEED || Covercraft || CoverKing || EVO-R || Fast Intentions || FilterMag || NISMO || ONEighty || Prismatic Powders || RJM Performance || The370Z.com || Trackspec || ZSPEC Design || ZSPEED Performance || Z1 Motorsports || Panaflex Carbon Ceramic Tint
Zthirty4NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote