View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 07:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
BlackCherry Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z BC A7
BlackCherry Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
Nice that you are getting some satisfaction.
As far as the door rattle. You may not get that fixed. These cars are notorious for a driver's door rattle. Mine has rattled off and on for 7 years. Yours could be different.
Well here is a little more added information on the door rattle. It's still there. AND... If I crack the window a tiny amount it goes away. Also at this point, the speaker in the door was just replaced due to a tear in the woofer cone. It was not a loose mounting screw like I guessed causing the distortion/cracking sound. The loose part floating in the bottom of the door was a door panel clip. That must have happened at the dealership when they checked out the rattle and blew it off due to the after market speakers being used as an excuse to ignore the real issue. I will just go back to my dealer near my home & revisit that soon but otherwise, the Z is now got that new car feel and an excellent pioneer sound system with full steering wheel/blue tooth support I also had upgraded with using an additional wiring harness adaptor.

I hope the last door rattle issue doesn't turn out to be off & on like you have experienced. I hope to get that nailed ASAP as well.
BlackCherry Z is offline   Reply With Quote