View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 06:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
crazy4oldcars
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '16 Nismo Tech
crazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warm welcome. I don't mind the belated. I've been working at least 50 hours a week here lately, and haven't had a whole lot of time to spare over here.
I had a chance to give her a bath this weekend while it was warm, so I took the opportunity to break out the DSLR and get some better pics.

I'm gonna have to invest in a good DA and some chemicals. That front bumper really needs some help.

The good thing about living down here in Beaumont, the corner of Texas, I don't have to put mine up in the winter, with the occasional bath day thrown in.

There are a couple of more picks in my Album, and I'll add more as I take them.

Kirk B.
crazy4oldcars is offline   Reply With Quote