Thread: GTM built 7 AT
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 10:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I spoke to Kevin from Fast Intentions just recently about their record breaking 7AT TT 370Z from 2015. They told me that all they did to that 7AT box was:

Fast Intentions Billet Aluminium Flex plat
Exedy clutch Packs with extra discs
Custom F.I. shim plates
F.I. 19-row trans cooler

The first two in that list are available to purchase, but the last two are only done in-house as part of their package.

Kevin mentioned that this 677rwhp Z has been driven hard by the owner on many occasions and travels long distances all the time without any tranny issues.

Kevin then also reffered me to Level 10.

I am just awaiting for Level 10 to reply to my last mail now, just asking them if their rebuild kit inlcudes shim plates (what ever they are).

Last edited by shadow85; 12-16-2016 at 10:34 PM.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote