View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 05:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Hello all, just wanted to chime in. I'll be getting a Q50 in the fallowing month or so. Pretty excited for the step up. Looking to do a fast intentions exhaust, stillen intakes, and full audio upgrade. Looking to do a 2014 AWD version simply because of work.

I do have a question to Q50 owners. If your heated seats are in AUTO, does that mean when you start the car they come on? Trying to plan out my remote start for it.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 12-16-2016 at 06:12 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote