View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 10:56 AM   #71 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
My personal opinion of Gamma as a company is mixed. If you are willing to chase them a bit (I.e. call instead of email) you can generally get a response. I hate calling and my success rate with email is less than 50% at this point. Personally I think k this indicates a lack of organization and a short-sighted business model. After all it is 2016, email is easy. Either way people seem to be having successful transaction with them and the quality is top notch.

The other option is to see what RJM comes out with. Personally I would have liked to see some innovation on a centrifugal blower but if they pull off this roots type it should be pretty badass.

Then of course there is Stillen. Guys seem to be modifying these and getting g equivalent HP numbers or maybe a little higher than the Gamma.

Overall I am a SC guy. I like the linear way in which they make boost. 450-500whp was my goal and I am happy with the cars balance at this level. If you think you will ever want more than that go turbo.

Thanks for the info man. I like the rotrex supercharger so I've always been eyeing this kit. Seems to make good power as well. The stillen kit with air to air conversion kit seems to do well but I'd hate to drop that money on a brand new kit and then spend another 2k going air to air. I prefer supercharger as well because It's just easier lol. I wish someone made pro charger type kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote