View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 07:40 PM   #5734 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Prismatic (Burnt Tips) Are Here!

We've been asked for years to offer a "burnt tip" option. After months of testing, our PRISMATIC (Tri Color) tip has arrived. We currently have enough of these tips left in inventory for 15 exhaust systems as of 12/15/2016 5:30pm PST. If you want a set for your Nissan 370z, act fast! The inventory won't last. Easy ordering options are as follows:

A) New Orders- Click the Prismatic tip option on our website, located on the Nissan 370z exhaust page: Fast Intentions 370z Cat Back Exhaust

B) Orders in the build queue- Send us an email to info@fastintentions.com with your request to upgrade and we will make the change to your invoice.

C) Previous Customers- You will need to purchase a new rear section. Call us directly (805) 522-3278 for the details.

www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote