View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 05:25 PM   #1258 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Christmas time. Nobody is spending money on themselves this time of year. But Tax Return is just around the corner!!
I'm spending lots on myself and we get our tax returns in the middle of the year here. My A to A is being installed by my shop right now and I expect it to be tuned and ready to go before Xmas. It's been delayed for weeks as my 4.08 LSD diff is being rebuilt due to bending the pinion shaft from hitting a metal object on the road. Had to reorder the parts as the first 4.08 FD set was damaged in transit!
I've ordered a set of new RE11 tyres that I hope to have fitted and alignment done before Xmas as well.
I'm also spending over a grand on a new water cooled super graphics card for my gaming PC! Merry Xmas to me.
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote