View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 08:56 AM   #80 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

I had the stillen hood on my 350Z that was needed for the blower and i loved it. Fit was perfect and it was super light. Even if you cut your stock hood you will need to do all the above. Removal, paint, install and yes even shipping unless the day you sell your car you sell it with all the parts on it and take a big hit. If you sell the kit you will want to sell the hood with it most likely then you will need a new hood again. To mod your oem hood you still have to take it off, cut it up, do some bondo/fiberglass work on it to get the scoop to look halfway decent and then repaint it all. Unless you plan on literally cutting a hole in it and having a snout stick out, which would look terrible. Even by adding a scoop it is going to look like crap/ricer as it wont blend with the car at all.