View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 06:17 AM   #70 (permalink)
AntiVenom
Track Member

Drives: 2011 KAD 6MT
AntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor12 View Post
Sub'd to the build!! Like 370zHawaii said, awesome build and story. In for more details on how you like your SC kit as well because I'm thinking of buying one. I'm Scared to buy anything from gamma though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My personal opinion of Gamma as a company is mixed. If you are willing to chase them a bit (I.e. call instead of email) you can generally get a response. I hate calling and my success rate with email is less than 50% at this point. Personally I think k this indicates a lack of organization and a short-sighted business model. After all it is 2016, email is easy. Either way people seem to be having successful transaction with them and the quality is top notch.

The other option is to see what RJM comes out with. Personally I would have liked to see some innovation on a centrifugal blower but if they pull off this roots type it should be pretty badass.

Then of course there is Stillen. Guys seem to be modifying these and getting g equivalent HP numbers or maybe a little higher than the Gamma.

Overall I am a SC guy. I like the linear way in which they make boost. 450-500whp was my goal and I am happy with the cars balance at this level. If you think you will ever want more than that go turbo.