View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zader495 View Post
Thanks Trips for all your responses.

That user must have posted that story in a couple different forums, since I read that same thing elsewhere. It is because of his story that I feel replacing the brake light switch just has to be my first step.

A local shop wants to charge me $100 + part cost to change the switch tomorrow. But I'll take a closer look at the switch tonight to see if I can manage myself.
Oh I see

You can replace it yourself not to difficult maybe a pia to get too because of the location.

Just make sure it's installed in the same position it came out so there are no issues also take the time to count the exposed threads if need be.

I've yet to encounter this issue so any further help I'd be simply wasting my and your time.

Hopefully another whom may have experienced this can chime in if it still needs to be resolved after you change out the switch.

Good Luck!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote