View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:02 AM   #318 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
got mine taken car of with no issues... with a dealer i did not buy my car from. hard to tell whether or not the people having issues getting it taken care of should blame the dealers or themselves for not pushing the issue enough. i pushed the issue, spoke to the service manager, and it was done. the tech got paid, the shop got paid, and my problem was taken care of. noone had to sacrifice anything.
In my case, the dealership tells me they have to recreate the issue with one of their techs. However, Murphy's Law never allows for the issue to arise when I am at the Nissan Delearship. I took it to the dealership 3 times for this issue, but every F'ng time it would not do it their .. even AFTER I checked it and recreated the issue at home. So to avoid wasting my time, I just dropped in 2 pennies for each side and it appears to work so far.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote