View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #103 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4thelaw View Post
I almost sent my car to them last spring to be the very first TT370z on the road! BUT, I encountered an issue with them over an exhaust system that I ultimately had to cancel after waiting 3 months of empty promises and no action. I don't want to get into it completely becasue thier intentions were good but I felt they were spread a little too thin and if I sent them my car then I might just now have it back! Maybe.

I still want FI but I am going a different approach. I truley feel they are the guys to do the job right but not at the expense of having them keep my car for 6 months. Plus they didnt offer me a deal to use my car as their lab rat. They could have at least offered to pay the transportation fees to get my car there and back and I might have done it if they did. It was full price for everything and cost kept getting higher and higher and I punted on the whole thing!

I walked and with no regrets. Sorry AAM but I am taking my money and my 370z elsewhere.
So it's been many months since you punted....what build did you go with and how is it working out?