Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:06 AM   #1109 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Notwithstanding an insulin-secretion inducing ending (Darryl? Home for X-mas?! And he brought a big ass gun! Well, hot damn! Merry and happy!) that AMC insisted on (see further, my griping a few posts up...), this was a pretty good episode.

The water zombies and trip to the boat was not in the comic (but might have been a wink-nod to the Michonne Telltale Games story), although I really liked it! Most of the rest was also pretty good, and/or cannon (again, FWIW... just because Kirkman wrote it, that doesn't automatically make it any good, I just want to see either same or better -- but not worse!)

Compare and contrast!

Spencer got

Negan is a post-zombie apocalypse douche-bag eliminator -- bring him a human douche, and he will gut it

Oh. It seems fans complained about Negan's beard, so, it's been shaved off. Also, Rosita's scar is actually one worn by Andrea (on the other cheek) in the comic, but whatever, I guess... bring on February and All Out War!
I think Negan looks dumb without his beard. Honestly I thought the episode was... good. But not mid season finale good. Maybe I just have kept too high of expectations. But I blame the first episode of this season for that. I feel they should've kept the "OMG, I cant watch this..." as I cover my eyes with my hands and part my fingers just enough to see.

Good gut-gore part though. Saw it coming a million miles away, but nonetheless satisfied with the result. F**k that guy.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote