Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 05:19 AM   #1108 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Notwithstanding an insulin-secretion inducing ending (Darryl? Home for X-mas?! And he brought a big ass gun! Well, hot damn! Merry and happy!) that AMC insisted on (see further, my griping a few posts up...), this was a pretty good episode.

The water zombies and trip to the boat was not in the comic (but might have been a wink-nod to the Michonne Telltale Games story), although I really liked it! Most of the rest was also pretty good, and/or cannon (again, FWIW... just because Kirkman wrote it, that doesn't automatically make it any good, I just want to see either same or better -- but not worse!)

Compare and contrast!

Spencer got

Negan is a post-zombie apocalypse douche-bag eliminator -- bring him a human douche, and he will gut it

Oh. It seems fans complained about Negan's beard, so, it's been shaved off. Also, Rosita's scar is actually one worn by Andrea (on the other cheek) in the comic, but whatever, I guess... bring on February and All Out War!

Last edited by Jordo!; 12-12-2016 at 05:41 AM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote