Thread: Kumho PS91
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 05:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
After trying Nitti Invo and Hankook ventus, I've had the most satisfaction from my S04s and will buy again. Unless I sack up for Pss
I just did my 2nd track day, first time with Michelin as3 and this time with s-04, Very happy with this tire. I still had track left to use on turn exit so now I'm not going fast enough for the new tires. Last time felt like a greasy bar of soap on the road. Would definitely buy s-04 again as a dual duty mostly street tire. I'll keep an eye on these kumho though as I've read kumho has put a lot of money into their r&d recently to start making some pretty competitive tires. My friend just bough some of their v720 tires that came in a very close 2nd place vs the 71r and they were dirt cheap comparatively.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote