View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yo Spooler, I have it on my set up and because it is a competition clutch it is just as YzGyz states. The clutch is meant to be launch with some force as it is very grabby. I like the engagement as it is high and you don't have to mash it to the floor to get it in gear. I have had mine for almost 18 months with no problems. I made several runs in a row at the air strip, Big Dog contest the day before ZDAYZ and I had no issues at all. It has also preformed well at track days. I have been very satisfied with it and would recommend it as a quality set up.
That is what I needed to know. With TT you need it to be grabby with a lightened flywheel or it will start to slip in no time. The engagement point is what I am more worried about. I do not want to have to buy the RJM pedal assembly. I need to order it this week. MY CSC has given me short notice that it is about to die.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote