View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #63 (permalink)
RJ MFG
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 04 Nissan 350Z CS M6
RJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
Wonder if you could get me close to 900whp on the motor you're building me Robbie? Id be interested in talking to you about maxing this idea out ...hit me up
Rich,

You will want to stay FI for your build. We do not know the upper levels of this kit at the moment and the power delivery at those numbers is more than likely going to mean a whole new set of transmission products such as hardened gears which have yet to be developed.

We plan on getting there with our test bed vehicle but it will take time. The advantage of the 2.9L whipple is that no matter your power goals 500 to 700+ you do not have to replace the charger unit. Also at the lower number the unit will run cooler than at its peak. So stay tuned and give us a call if you have any questions.

Thanks!