View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
jax4557
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Sport M6
jax4557 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Your inbox is full...just tried sending this...

Is it possible that the aluminium 90 degree pipe going in front of the starter is in backwards? The legs are not the same length, it looks backwards in the picture you posted...the longer side of the 90 deg pipe needs to point towards the front of the car.

Sounds like the IC piping needs some adjustment, which can be a bit of a pain. To help it along, it is not a bad idea to put a bit of lubricant (WD40) or something like that inside the couplers to help the pipe slide around, which makes the manipulating a whole lot easier.

I have had customers with different (350z) kits with issues, but they seem to get them resolved quite quickly with some moving around.

I cleared out my messages, sorry about that. The picture above was before install several months back and it is on the car now.

I will check this weekend on the 90 and and play some more with the piping to adjust it. I have been using windex believe it or not as im told it evaporates and leaves nothing on the piping yet makes things very slippery..

Any ideas on the vband behind the turbo? It has never sealed all the way and I have had this kit on and off a few times for things. Any tricks?
jax4557 is offline   Reply With Quote