View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 05:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have State Farm and have been with them forever. I called them to asked about paying for additional insurance to cover my mods and I was told I didn't have to as they will cover what ever the shop states needs replacing. I have not had need for any of my performance parts to be replaced but they did replace my front bumper, zspeed under tray and Next Level carbon fiber splitter minus my $500 deductible after a high seed encounter with a jack rabbit.
I work for State Farm in California, and yeah we wouldn't be one to have issues with covering those types of aesthetic parts in states that have aftermarket parts coverage included. Lucky haha

This may be different in AZ as insurance regulations and policies vary state to state, and beginning with you actually have included aftermarket parts coverage haha.
If you have a chance sometime soon I would call over to the Agents office and ask them to call underwriting and have them ask in regards specifically to performance parts, like you TT setup. Just to confirm at least.
If they confirm the coverage, have them ask for the underwriters name and alias and write it down with the date and time and then relay the info to you.
That way, if in the rare chance that there is an issue with covering it you have yourself covered.

More of a reason I want to move away from socal/ cali too much bs and flaming hoops to jump through.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote