Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 03:16 PM   #1103 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
It's hard to read Negan, and JD Morgan is conveying his nature accurately and very convincingly.

Negan is sort of dissociated from his emotions. He can show them, feel them (apparently), but then do something totally opposite of what you'd expect based on that emotion (this doesn't always work to his advantage... but it usually does).

Negan is probably best thought of as a psychopath. Manipulative, cunning, even charming, but a ruthless and sadistic killer at (his perceived) need with no apparent remorse, just resignation at worst.

He occasionally loses it and just freaks the hell out -- highly unstable when pushed too far, but usually he's in control of himself or can compose himself if need be. He's a complex character -- easily the most complex (and occasionally over-the-top) one in the series.
good. everyone's lack luster personalities is starting to wear thin. "oh I feel so bad" "oh we gotta get revenge" "oh Im a self loathing loser". Jesus enough.

Oh and btw... I feel bad for all the fat shaming on this show. Not a fat people sympathizer. But like... they legit say ****** up fat things to legit fat people lol. Like neagan being like "so youre telling me... youre starving... you...." and starts to chuckle. lol that poor actress man, thats gotta chip away at your self esteem even if its acting.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote