View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 12:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you get an Ecutek tune on your Nissan in Australia? I wanted to go Ecutek this time with my Air to Air upgrade but my "shop", Revzone, in Melbourne, only has an Ecutek license for Suburu and for Nissan they only have Uprev which is what I have currently, so no MAP SD tune which was my preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoulaZ View Post
Hey guys. Recently had my Stillen SC installed, and tuned with ECUTek. Got it back about a week ago. Having a blast so far but have encountered one oddity.

Now I also have a small Nexus 7 tablet inside running DashCommand app which allows me to see various sensors; O2, MAF, MAP, Lambda, AFR, Timing, Fuel Trims, EGT, IAT, Coolant, and probably a couple more I can't remember.

Before the Stillen SC kit install, the MAP sensor would give me a reading. After the kit it doesn't go neg or pos, just stuck at 0.

I asked my Tuner if they knew anything about it and they said they did nothing with the MAP sensor.

So my question is what might cause this? Does ECUTek somehow disable MAP input once you check a 'Boosted' check box or something? What does the MAP sensor even affect anyway?

Tried pulling the MAP sensor plug while engine is on, and no change to idle and no error code.

Not sure what to do next. Thoughts?

Cheers,
MoulaZ
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote