View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 05:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
BlackCherry Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z BC A7
BlackCherry Z is on a distinguished road
Default Final Thoughts

I picked up the car today and all I can say is WoW. The car now seems perfect at the moment. The car no longer has that tire roar sound even around bends going 1 Billion MPH. Well slightly slower but I'm so glad this PITA car crash issue may now be finally over. As for the dealership, they have done as best as possible to correct their Sale Department's BS. I have a new Service Writer friend that will help out in the future if needed. All the Service Department personnel were very nice to deal with. SO..................

Am I glad I kept the car............ You Bet. I ended up with a car that now any Z owner would be happy to drive. Mechanically and cosmetically problem free "for now" and 2years/28/000 miles of factory warranty remaining.

and "lawyering" up is NEVER as easy as it may sound. My advise is to watch out for shady dealerships and always CYA if you are buying a New or Used vehicle from them. I got tired and didn't cover mine as intended. Still, no regrets at this point other that that $885 could have paid for my paddle shifting upgrade and my K&N drop-ins had the car not had issues.
BlackCherry Z is offline   Reply With Quote