View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 08:28 AM   #26 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoah View Post
this is interesting. im looking for a new fun "commuter" car as well. the wife wants me to get a new M3, but im not digging the payments, or the idea of putting 120 miles a day on it. i had an E90 335 back in the day and loved it, so im looking at a 13 M3. but a 15 nismo in pearl white just popped up on CL, so im going to go test drive it this week. so tempting, so confused on what i want. the Z not having a back seat is the only draw back for me.
Maybe if your'e a fan of your old 335i. I personally did everything to my 335i I could to enjoy it... and just couldnt. I liked the power... but something was missing. Still I don't know what it was but I was never in love with it.

Also the m3 sounds like a terrible commuter car. Gas will kill you. I work 5miles away from my house and drive a v8. The thing drinks gas like no other car I have ever had, I'm lucky to make it on a tank just driving to and from work.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote