View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 03:47 AM   #24 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

So, currently waiting for some parts to arrive,

Z1 Solid Engine mounts and urethane gear mount
ZSpeed under shroud cover
RJM clutch pedal and master cylinder
SPL front camber arm, rear camber link, traction link
CJM Road Race Fuel Pump

Still looking into buying

Carbon Signal addon spoiler
Zeal Function X coilover

Also, had a change of mood at the track taking my daily driver and what an experience, I has been amazed at the performance out of the box, being completely stock and very heavy car, to match my 370z time while getting used to it, beating it by 4 seconds when I pushed it.

What I figured is, having a dependable brake system is fantastic and give you confident (6 pots Brembos with 15.4 inch rotors), I didn't notice understeer, the car is balanced to dodge for the efforts.

tbh it made me think about the Z and all the efforts and investments in it but considering cost of running on the track, this is where it fall apart, tires and brakes will wear quicker, and they are more expensive than the Z. I hope I will get the same feel after getting coilovers, better alignment and later on less staggered tires.

and here is a video from 2nd session where I got my best lap time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dJMj5LVLk

aaaand no dreaded fuel starvation
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote