View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 11:48 PM   #85 (permalink)
RazzleDazzle
Base Member

Drives: 12 370z MB Tr Sp AT
RazzleDazzle is on a distinguished road

To the original post-er; I am 99% sure I just bought your car from the dealership you sold it to; it was in impressive condition - Thank you!

I've owned two beautiful immaculate 350Z's over the years; one was totaled by a women who rear-ended me at a stop light, the other I sold when I got married and had a baby on the way; both manual touring models I drove as daily drivers.

In December of 2008, I attended the Indianapolis Auto Show and went about the whole show room seeing many fine machines and then this light from the heavens came down on this stunning 2009 Blue Sport Touring 370Z (which wasn't even available to the public yet). I drooled on it for almost 30 minutes and told myself that I will have this car someday when things settle down and the finances allow it more safely.

3 months ago I turned 40 and decided I would have a mid-life crisis (kidding).
Business has been good to me and when I brought up getting another car to my wife this time, she said "I'm ok with it but I'd prefer it were an automatic if I get to drive it". Taking this cue, I began the hunt.

Long story short, I found this car which fit every criteria I'd been searching for and it had low miles which blew my mind. After a difficult process to procure it (it took almost 1 month to get the car to my doorstep after paperwork mishaps and shipping delays), I finally have it in my garage

I feel almost guilty / unworthy sometimes when I see it in the garage or get in it to drive to work; it's so nice for the price they sell for and yet I know I've earned it through years of hard work and patience.

Maybe someday I'll get over that feeling - when I retire later on in life
RazzleDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote