View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 05:24 PM   #46 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

When I first heard about Boosted Performance, I had some serious doubts. I mean, I couldn't find a website, save for a Facebook page, and I just didn't get a good feel for it all, especially considering it's what people would call a "cheaply" priced kit. Didn't know anything about the builder, the company, the history, the experience, etc.

But then I did some digging... Realized the owner/manufacturer lives in my city... And I've seen his builds on some other forums in the past. He literally produces some of the nicest welding and craftsmanship I've ever come across, and his piping always seemed so well thought out. I saw some pics he showed of some of the jigs he'd create, to be able to fabricate the same parts, in the same fitment, time after time. I was super impressed. Many years before I even had a Z, I would think to myself "I'd love to have a car turbo'd by Sasha!" Every time I looked at one of his many threads.

And now that I know he's the guy behind Boosted Performance, I just want to throw my car and all my monies at him. I was seriously researching the AAM TT kit, and now I've been convinced to go another route altogether. I'm hoping Santa will make me a very happy person next xmas

Last edited by Nithmo; 12-03-2016 at 05:37 PM.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote