View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 05:19 PM   #8637 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
My cousin and I made plans a week ago to meet at her place to hangout. Dinner, drinks, games, etc. She sent me a txt this morning saying we may go shopping with her parents for under privileged kids. i'm fine with that. She just now send me a txt to be at her house right at 5 so we can eat and run out the door by 5:45. Issue is that I have been slow cooking everything at my house and planned to cook the rest at hers. plus my gf had made frozen margarhitas for us to enjoy. Needless to say, we got into a fight and I am no longer going.

So, all of you are invited to my place tonight. homemade carne asada pork tacos with homemade tortillas, homemade frozen margaritas, homemade roasted pepper salsa, board games, and whatever else we can think of. I'll even break out the bottles of marnier and reposato for Mr. JAR. Mt. Dew for Madwi, some fruity drinks for Kernchan, and the 18yr label Jameson for Mr. Clifford.
classic sweetener diet pepsi on da rocks for me!