View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
PearlWhite55
Base Member

Drives: '10 Tour/Sport CV7AT
PearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond reputePearlWhite55 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roadster + New Spoiler = Awesome

New spoiler installed - and I LOVE it! The roadster looks great without it - but, I really love how it looks - 'feels' factory and I dig that.

While I'm relatively handy - I chickened-out on installation - just couldn't bring myself to drill holes in the lid less than 30 days after buying the car. Checked with a Z Facebook group in my area - got overwhelming response for a local body shop that not only works on tons of Z's - but also gives discounts to the group. They did a great job, it's straight, centered and solid.

Worth noting they commented on how well it matched for a pre-painted aftermarket part - and how great the fit was - they said they could tell it was made specifically for the roadster. I got it at WingTech in Texas on the recommendation of OldGuy here on the forum - $257 painted and shipped.

Whattayathink?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SpoilerSide copy.jpg (301.1 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg SpoilerB&A.001 copy.jpg (601.8 KB, 221 views)