View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hello
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z Conv
Hello is on a distinguished road

Yea, I have 7AT.
First I ordered my car, and the dealer told me it will only take a month, i was waiting.... and one day, dealer called me and said they found one exsactly same one at New jersey. and they said that they will pay for the delivery. so I took that one.
Complicated story, I did the favor to dealer, by signing the paper before the year ended. on 12/29. and picked up the car 1/2/10. i guess they wanted officially sold the car before the month ended and year ended.
and when i got the car, the car was so beautiful and i was busy test driving the car. i guess the roadster looks good without spoiler for me to not notice.

anyways, they charge 2800 for roadster, and 3000 for coupe. ( the sport pakage), but my whole point is IF i only knew or DEALER/Salesperson only knew that roadster dont come with spoiler. eventho u get sport pakage. then i wouldve paid less money for me car.

Im a female Z owner, I really dont need paddle shifter, wheels? my boyfriend has sponsership over at JLINE wheels... and Brakes? i think with $2800, i could of gotten brembos..no?
Hello is offline   Reply With Quote