View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makugx View Post
hi

370Z has been my dream car since 2009.
2 months ago I got a 2010 Nismo.

1) there's no OIL cooler. OIL heats up very fast and high. I have to spend $300-600 on OIL cooler (Parts only)

2) The gas tank has a real stupid issue where will get oil starvation when you turn a bit hard to the right, making honda civics seem like Lamborghini next to my stalling Z. (I'm exaggerating for comedic effect here, don't bring out the butthurt)
2017's still have this issue.
You need to spend between $300-1000 to fix this issue. (Parts only)
Also it's not reading the gas tank very well.

3) sound system BLOWS. This varies depending on the user, but to have something decent people will be spending at least $300-500.

The reason why I bring this up is mostly so SOMEONE does something for future models. It's mind blowing that a company as legendary as Nissan doesn't address issues very well.

If you know any other issues worth mentioning, try to keep the numbering in order.

Cheers
1 - oil cooler - should have got a 2012 and up. They come with an oil cooler.

2 - oil starve only happens if you're running low on gas and make really fast turns. Fill up on gas regularly and slow down. I've had the car down to 1 dot and warning light come on with no issues on making right turns.

2 - it's a sports car, not a luxury car with 20 speakers.