View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 01:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zala
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo manual
Zala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond reputeZala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
Nice read. Can't wait to see the mod bug hit you on this one. Keep us posted.
Ha! It likely won't happen. My fiance gave me a mod pass on the MX5 considering it's already paid off and was modded before she met me. Going forward, she didn't want me modding anymore and actually OK'd me to invest something comparable in performance down the road like a C7 Corvette.

I've been saving for one, but little by little, I didn't like the idea of dumping well over 50K on a single car purchase. That's when I decided I could have 2 cars instead for the same price (Focus ST and the 370z). I know the they aren't in the same league performance wise, but I'd never legally use all the power the Corvette can offer knowing how little my MX5 currently gets outside the local track.

Parts for the Z are always significantly more expensive than the MX5 and every HP gained is worth so much less on a heavier car. Still, I love reading up on the builds others have going on.
Zala is offline   Reply With Quote