View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 01:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_nismo34z View Post
hey guy i have the 2015 nismo 370z i want to get the varrstoen es1 for the boy, but im not sure how to order so it wont hit my caliper and fender any help?? i want 19x9 in front and 19x10.5 in the rear not sure wat the offset are for both if anyone know help me out? the caliper in front are like sport calipers that why confuse .thx for helping!!!
The ES1's don't come in a 9-inch width, only 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5. I had a set on my GS430 with Supra TT brakes and the 9.5 +22 wouldn't fit; considering the Akebono's on the Z34 are larger I'd suggest the +12 in front. In the rear, you can run either the +12 or +22 but with the latter, the rears will be more sunken in compared to the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
Why are you getting a mere set of Varrstoen for such a nice car?
...the same reason people buy Forgestars?
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote