View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 06:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks to hear you go through all that trouble. Basically, I refuse to do used car purchases from dealers. One really tried me when I found out bit by bit how s****y of an example of a Z they had. That patent "guilt trip" out the door and all.

I ultimately went through a semi-private sale to get my Z. Basically the package was very telling about the owner before I could see his docs, the sales agency's mechanic nailed everything that could be predictably wrong with the car. When I saw docs and logs, very fortunate to find this guy went the extra mile in taking care of the car sans knowing to get an HD CSC. Basically, seems like he planned to dump it the second warranty was up. That being said, bone stock car. That was a bit of a gamble, and next time around I'd either get a brand new car, or go through a forum member.

But anyway, welcome to the Black Cherry club.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote