View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 06:12 PM   #1245 (permalink)
bewhitey
Base Member

Drives: 370z 40th #704 M6 SC
bewhitey is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=I did notice a clearance issue with the silicone tube that comes out of the SC snail and the driver's side wheel well plastic piece.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem with the silicone 45 degree tube coming off the supercharger hitting the wheel well. I cut a piece out of the wheel well and jb welded it back in 1/2" closer to the wheel. This picture is of it halfway through the process, it did not end up this ugly....well maybe it was still ugly in the end haha. I don't have a pic of the finished version though

My 45 degree silicone tube coming off the supercharger has a slight kink in it so I bought a 90 degree one... but it seemed like it was going to be too short (not to mention I bought the wrong 90 degree tube because I did not realize it was a reducer) so I just stuck with the kinky hose

Vortech SC|Stillen Sway Bars+Facia+Skirts+CB Exhaust|Z1 Clutch+CSC Elimination Kit|ACT LW Flywheel|Tein Coils+EDFC|SPL Camber Arms|RJM Clutch Pedal|TWM Short Shifter|Morimoto Switchback LED's|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler|AIR 2 AIR|E85 Flex Fuel|460 whp TheBoostCreep
bewhitey is offline   Reply With Quote