View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 12:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Man that seriously sucks.

Makes my recent tale of Z vs Deer a footnote at best.
That is still scary too brotha. That could possibly do more too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Holy crap!! Debris on the road is the worst thing. And no safety car to help us out.

Reminds me of the time I hit a love seat sitting in the middle of Deerfoot trail (a city highway) at nearly 100 km/h. Swerved to avoid most of it, but just clipped it.
Nope no safety car, just me myself and I, no cell reception either so I was thankful I could drive my car out of there with no issues.

Lets just say I was more Thankful on thanksgiving than normal because if the turns were switched I probably would have went straight off the Cliffside and it was probably close to 2500 feet down.

here are a couple pics... BUT THAT MEANS MORE CAR PARTS... JUST WAITING ON INSURANCE MONEY TO HIT MY ACCT haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front1.jpg (206.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Front 3.jpg (139.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Front2.jpg (216.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Side1.jpg (102.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Front wheel.jpg (186.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Back Wheel.jpg (188.9 KB, 6 views)

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote