View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 07:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Whaaat? Too brittle or too low?
Too low for daily use and not brittle at all. This thing is a monster of a bumper. This second time, well kinda funny kinda scary.
I went up to GMR on Thanksgiving morning and after a turn there was a piece of someone's bumper lying in the road lock up in my rear passenger wheel well to where my tire was spinning on the inside of the bumper and the bumper was skidding on the ground.
Since I still have my peg leg diff in the pumpkin my Z did nothing but go straight into the side of the mountain at about 30 mph.

honestly looks like the damage from before except more exposed fiberglass and chunks taken out of the bumper. The corner by the headlight is pretty shredded up but that was main point of impact before the rest of my car his the mountain side.

Ill get some pictures up in my build thread here soon once the claim is over.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote