View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 06:37 PM   #65 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
As I'm sitting here laughing at some of the tripe said in this thread as if it's fact, I'm still wondering why the car shut off and locked the doors automatically. Not one person has questioned that yet.

Having one or both fobs in the car while it's idling does not make the car shut off. It doesn't make the doors lock on their own.

Also, even IF that actually happened, why in hell would you have to call AAA to come open the car? Both keys are supposedly in the car. Just hit the button on the car door to unlock...

So no matter what people are discussing in this thread, I'm either calling BS on the OP or calling the OP a troll. Either way, the OP isn't telling us the whole story, or he's just telling us a "story".

Doors will open with fob in the car. Just don't ask me why I know this