View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 06:24 AM   #58 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilla_killa View Post
Ive been warming up all my cars for tge last 15 years for my comfort! Thats the benefit from starting and warming the car. And dude who gives a **** what these magazines post, you believe everything you read?!? There in a business to write and make money. I love getting in my nice warm car! Never ever in my life has starting mh car hurt anything. My cars all run perfectly! So like others say gtfo this awesome forum. Or maybe post something useful
There you go....good advice. When alarm rings to wake you up in the morning, first thing you do BEFORE you press the alarm button, you press the remote starter. Then, you brush your teeth, shower, dress and eat breakfast, before you step out to the car. Car is nice and toasty.

Great advice. It's why remote starters exist!!!