View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 07:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
imazman
Base Member

Drives: 11' 370Z Nismo
imazman is on a distinguished road
Default Install location of Stillen SC cooler AND Stillen Oil cooler AND ps cooler

Hello all,
Of those that already installed a Stillen Supercharger and a Stillen 25 row oil cooler I have a question.
Where did you install all the coolers?
The Stillen SC instructions says to install it's cooler on passenger side in front of radiator. The Stillen oil cooler instructions says to move the power steering cooler back toward the radiator and the oil cooler goes in front of the power steering cooler (on the passenger side)...so it would be, from front of car to back, oil cooler, power steering cooler, SC cooler, radiator. However, I'm not confident all three will fit in front of the radiator.
I considered installing the SC cooler on the driver side (did not cut the hoses shorter yet), but I'm not sure if the SC cooler installed on the driver side will interfere with the air intake filters (not yet installed).
So one more question, if the SC cooler is installed on the driver side, will it interfere with the intakes?

I have been searching around a lot and could not find many that have described Stillen SC and Stillen oil cooler installs together.

Thanks for all help,
/Z/
imazman is offline   Reply With Quote