View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
frankfkc
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z M6 Red
frankfkc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo370 View Post
What can an inexperienced person do with this cable, like take off stock programs (speed limiter)? Also how much does it cost to get a tune with this license? never seen an answer on here
This narrows down the info available on the Uprev website. Information re what aspects you can tune are listed there.

For $ 550 you can purchase Uprev Osiris Standard - includes everything you need and you get an initial tune and 3 more tunes within a year. Tunes after a year are $ 50 each. My local dyno shop charges me $150 for a dyno tune if you have your own license, plus the dyno time.

You use an included program, Cipher, that runs from a laptop, to do data logs and ECU flashes yourself.

If you have your own cable and license then Uprev charges $ 250 for their Osiris Base Tune; again you get the initial tune and 3 more within the first year.

Other people may have found less expensive tune options if you have your own cable/license. I haven't.
2014 370Z M6 Red Roadster Touring Sport | FI long tube headers | FI Catback | FI Oil Cooler | Quaife Diff | 4.08 Final Drive | Stillen CAI | KW V3 | Upper Control Arms | Rear camber arms | Eibach front and rear sways | UpRev Tune | Yaw sensor quick disconnect
frankfkc is offline   Reply With Quote