View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 02:46 AM   #134 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
No offense, but if you're at stock height with a larger-than-stock wheel/tire setup you shouldn't need any assistance getting over bumps.

But to answer your question: none of these options are cheap; my cup kit cost more than some air bag setups but I preferred to only adjust when needed. Your best bet would've been to jump on one of the Black Friday sales. Some of the companies may have a Cyber Monday sale or more sales leading up to Christmas so if you're in the market now it the time to purchase.
But when i add the SS lip it is going to be alot lower I think? And I guess once I get my new wheels and put them on, I will lower the car as much as possible without adjusting camber if it allows any at all.

And after researching the bag and air cup kit, I think i prefer air cup kit.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote