Thread: [For Sale] Freebies Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 09:18 PM   #829 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Very preliminary as my new piece is yet to be shipped, but for anyone in the SF Bay Area, I'm planning on ditching my stock exhaust (y-pipe to muffler) hopefully by end of year.

33k miles. I personally haven't been able to see under to completely speak of condition. I just know I'm not getting any error codes. Depending on how my install goes, I might have new gaskets provided, if not slightly used ones.

Stock Clutch and Flywheel I mentioned earlier are also still available (30k miles), but only willing to do local pickup.

Mainly decided on being giveaways because of mileage, never planning to go back to the stuff even if I sell the car, and plainly need to clear space.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote