View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 05:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
pgkam_820
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan370Z PW M6
pgkam_820 is on a distinguished road
Default fuel gauge

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxroar View Post
So apparently I just got a new discovery! For the last few times I filled up my tank, I noticed that the gage no longer reads full. I'm the type that usually squeezes the trigger a couple extra times even after the automatic shutoff. The indicator is one less from full, which I thought was weird. Earlier today I went ahead and filled up one more time and the gauge showed the same result. One less ball from full. I ALWAYS fill up with 91 Octane and I ALWAYS get it from Shell. I know I am getting good gas. I am starting to get irritated on my vehicle. I never had so much trouble with a sportscar before ESPECIALLY when it's only 3 months old. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Should I just go to the dealership and start asking for replacements?
It happened to the other day as well but while fuelling I didnt switch off the engine but when i got home, parked the car and letter that day i started the engine again, it went up full on the gauge again. I have no idea but i guessed it reset itself maybe.....
pgkam_820 is offline   Reply With Quote