View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ape Factory
Base Member

Drives: Audi RS5/QX70S
Ape Factory will become famous soon enough
Default Voodoo13 rear camber arms and Nismo sway bars?

Curious if anyone has the Voodoo rear camber bars on their Nismo or car equipped with Nismo sway bars. They don't have a bend in them so I've heard they will not work with aftermarket bars as they may hit. I don't plan on switching out my swaybars and I'm lowered about .9" in the front, .7" in the rear (so not much). Just want to make sure they'll work with the Nismo bars as they're obviously larger than the base/sport bars.

Really need to get traction with acceleration in control. I do a whole lot of spinning in the first three gears despite no tune and not really having any more hp than stock. The car has been like that since day one, even with new tires (Bridgestone RE-050A). Hasn't gotten any better with coilovers or an alignment. Given there's minimal adjustment, I figure anything I can do to optimize alignment will be beneficial. I was trying to go without swapping out the traction links for toe.

I also plan on upgrading to a wider wheel and tire all around and having the dealership check and see if my VLSD is actually doing anything at all. The new Q60RS has more traction than I do (and LOTS more torque). So something is amiss.