View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Autopager enabled!

for those of you that use autopager, I just set up a profile... took a while, but I was able to get it to locate the right settings... I think it will show up automatically if you have autopager installed on firefox or chrome... should prompt you to add this site based upon a profile by travis

give it a try

fyi, if you're not familiar, autopager automatically loads the next page when you reach the bottom of a thread, that way you don't have to click... ie helpful if you are skimming a 100 page thread... here's the link to download https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4925

accepting reps!
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*

Last edited by travisjb; 01-10-2010 at 12:00 PM.
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote