View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 07:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer,

Yes, one of the reasons I purchased the 370z Roadster was its exclusivity as well. They are a rare beast on the roads in my area. After having owned a 71 240z before I was married, then an 84 300zx, and a 90 300zx for the last 27 years, it was a natural progression.

I have to say that the top's intricacy with the 8 hydraulic pistons, most of which have two sensors each, is daunting for a DIYer like myself, if mine should ever require fixing. But armed with the service manual, all of the time in the world, a good shop to work in, the tools and 50 years of working on cars, I'd certainly try to do the repair myself, within reason.

I'm hoping that that day doesn't come any time soon, if never though.

Thanks for the followup.

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote