View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 03:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GxH_NISMO View Post
1st Nissan - Simi Valley

Going to take it to Keyes in Van Nuys today or Universal City Nissan.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have warranty so take it to a dealer but that is up to you. You can install aftermarket parts but dealer selection is important. The only dealers I would go to is Nissan in Duarte (CSC warrant repair #1 and have GTR techs) and Fontana Nissan (where I bought my car and many parts, good techs). Universal City has been around for a while and have been very involved in the Z community. They've repaired their share of CSCs but I have not brought in my car over there.

If you are close by the Canoga Park area - take it to Specialty Z for out of warranty, aftermarket work, and tune. I have a good relationship with the guys over there and have received nothing but excellent service. You can also try Precision Z also in Canoga Park. PM me if you have questions.

Raf

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 11-25-2016 at 03:22 PM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote