View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
louiey370z
Track Member

Drives: '11 Nissan 370z
louiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
If you have to borrow money for the turbo kit, you don't have enough money. It's not a budget project. If you can't pony up the $12-15k to do it right (and have enough left in the bank for a new shortblock) then it's not going to work out.
That's why I'm asking how much the payment plan is. If it's something affordable that allows me to pay it per month/etc, then it wouldn't be a struggle. If they do offer it, then there's a reason they offer it.

But yeah, I'd appreciate an answer that gives direct info about it rather than saying how it isn't a good idea.

This isn't something I would do immediately, but will take a lot of thought and savings first.